Monday 29 July 2013

PHOTOS: JUST LIKE A STAR - 5 Women Take Nude Photos To Recreate Famous Celebrity Poses

When celebs Really want to attract attention, the hottest way is by posing naked and spray-painted from head to foot.
From singers such as Beyonce to actress Charlize Theron, the motto is ‘Let us spray’. But how does it feel to be covered in paint?
Five ordinary women recreate star poses – with stunning results.

Receptionist Faith Obae (above), 25, is single and lives in West Ham in east London. She posed as Beyonce.
photo
She says: “A few people have told me I look like the singer, so I jumped at the chance to have a spray-paint treatment like hers.
“It is such a fabulous, glamorous image and it took five or six hours to achieve, because you have so many layers of glitter on your body.
“I thought I’d be shy being naked, but in fact it felt amazing. I don’t think I have ever looked so glamorous.
“I have a few body insecurities – I feel I am too skinny, though my friends tell me I look great. I am lucky in that I can eat more or less anything, and I seem to burn it off as I have such a fast metabolism.
“I don’t exercise at all – I hate it. At the moment I’m a size eight, and I wouldn’t like to be any smaller.
“Eventually I’d like to work in the entertainment industry, and this shoot has fuelled my dream.”

SINGLE mum Rachel Evans, 39, of south east London, posed as Charlize Theron.
photo
She says: “This is one of the most empowering things I have ever done.
“Spraying took four hours and really boosted my body confidence.
“I don’t often look at my own body, but seeing these pictures I am thrilled at the shape I am in. It has given me so much more confidence to go out and face the world as a single mum.”

SINGLE Katy McCullagh, 21, of Bromsgrove, Worcs, posed as supermodel Gisele Bundchen.
photo
She says: “When I saw the picture of Gisele I thought, ‘There is no way I can ever look like that’, and I couldn’t believe the look when it was finished. I was so excited I nearly cried.
“People think that being a model must be an amazing life and quite easy, but doing this shoot has shown me you need a lot of patience and strength.
“I found my legs kept seizing and cramping up, and it is so hard to keep still.”
Make-up artist Lucy Freeman, 30, of east London, posed as Kelly Brook.
photo
She says: “I was thrilled when I saw the final pictures, though it felt surreal to be spray-painted like a snake.
“This has given me much more confidence about my body. I’m a size 14 and have always been very conscious of my weight, but I’m now trying to dress to enhance my curves, not disguise them.
“Once I had the make-up on I forgot I was naked, it makes you feel as if you are wearing clothes. I felt like a superhero, as if I should be in a film.”
Student Layla Elsaeh, 26, lives in east London. She posed as Rihanna.
photo
She says: “Being spray-painted was one of the most bizarre experiences.
“I love the image, as I think it is vintage Rihanna. I really admire her self-confidence and determination to be her own person.
“Holding the pose was so difficult. They had to count me in, I’d hold it for a few minutes, then relax.
“You couldn’t stay still in that pose for very long, so if Rihanna can do it, she is incredibly fit.
“I loved being her – it felt like a celebration of being a woman.”
READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/41707.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...