Tuesday 30 July 2013

“I WAS BUILDING A HOUSE FOR FUNKE BEFORE SHE LEFT”- KEHINDE OLOYEDE

In a recent interview with Encomium magazine, Funke Akindele’s husband revealed he was building a house for his wife before she ended the marriage. It’s a one-storey building (uncompleted) located off Adeniji Jones in Ikeja,Lagos.

Mr Oloyede told Encomium magazine:
“They wrote that I am a tout, from what you are seeing here now, do I look like a tout or garage boy? They also said I’m a drop out, from the way you and I have been speaking, do I speak like someone who did not go to school? I have decided to follow the advice of those who said I should not join issues with her and her supporters. I am not a celebrity. I am an estate developer. She is the star that has her career to protect and I don’t want to be the one to spoil her career.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...