Wednesday 24 July 2013

Strange Fish Turns Into Human In Ibadan (LOOK)

Hundreds of residents of Ibadan, Tuesday, rushed out to catch a glimpse of a strange fish which was said to have human parts at Asaka compound area of the city.
The incident happened at Ile Akindele when a fish seller noticed the strange creature after removing the wrap of a frozen fish.
Ramota, who was said to be the fish seller reportedly, raised alarm to attract others to the strange sight.
She said, “I went to where we usually buy fish at Kola Eleja, Oke Ado, Ibadan. After I finished, I boarded Okada to my place to prepare the fish for sale.
Before getting the fish out of the ice-pack, we needed to use knife to remove them and use water to de-freeze. I was shocked to see the frozen fish developed into a living being in the water, the description of which showed half human and half fish. I quickly called my father and some Alfas to see the strange fish”.
The father of the woman, a retired civil servant, Pa Rauf Salawu who corroborated the story said he had never seen such a thing before.
He narrated his own side of the story saying, “it was around 11am, when I started hearing the voice of my daughter while I was resting on my bed. She was shouting and screaming to the extent that people in the compound were attracted.
Then, I decided to check what was the problem. I took along my Quran and on getting there, my daughter had gone to call another Muslim leader in the neighbourhood.
I saw the strange fish inside water in the bucket . It was strange, how can a fish bought in the cold room develop into human. That I cannot fully explain.”
Due to the crowd, police men from Mapo police station were there to control the crowd.
The fish seller was then taken into the custody of the police. Several calls made to the police were not picked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...