Monday 29 July 2013

Foluke Daramola: Children Are The Joy Of Every Marriage And I Definitely Look Forward To Having Children Together With My Husband.

Foluke-Daramola
This actress and her way of justifying husband snatching is funny. She made a man, who used to love his wife and kids, to send them out of his house overnight and she’s calling it “God answers prayer”? Now Let see how that goes down as we take on Foluke Daramola in this exclusive interview

Below is a brief part of a recent chat where Foluke Darama talk about her action:
Since you got married, you hardly talk about your new status. Why?
Well, I thank God. I did not plan for it. I had told myself that I was out of it, and I was done with it. It just happened. I am happy with my husband. I thank God that I have a man that understands me and has taken me for who I am. He is someone who tells me to keep giving my best. He gives me a lot of push.
Many say the marriage is that of convenience, and it’s all about the money. What is your reaction to this?
It is not at all about material things. In fact, if it is about material things, I would not be in this marriage; I will be somewhere else. What I need and prayed to God for is a man who will love me and understand me, and I got my wish.
Are you planning to have children with your new husband?
Oh sure. Children are the joy of every marriage and we definitely look forward to having children together.
Are you sometimes scared that this one might end up like the first?
That I believe is not a possibility. We are attracted emotionally to each other, and we both have a spiritual connection, which we didn’t hesitate to find out all the way. My mum went out to pray about it with men of God. I also went out to pray and fasted over it. He had a past; I have mine, so the two of us coming together is like we don’t have a choice than to make it work for both of us. If you have noticed, both our families, all the family members were involved, which is unusual.
Normally, you find one or two family members saying one thing or the other, but in this case, everybody, my father-in-law, my brothers, my brothers and sisters-in-law, everybody, including my uncle and parents were positive. So, at the end of the day, you find that God is actually telling us something. So, I needed that spiritual conviction.
Not that I didn’t need the spiritual conviction, but then I wasn’t in a hurry, everything people told me was like let us do it. But when I was about getting married, I had this strong heartbeat, it was very strong, but I looked at it and said maybe it’s maturity and I know it is maturity. I guess it’s just peace of mind. There is a difference between infatuation and love and this you may not know when you are young. Now, I know am in love with the right person, and my mind is at peace. We have our fights, we have our quarrels, but we understand we are both in something that has to work.
Dear RW reader, let us know if this explanation justify`s the action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...