Thursday 13 June 2013

Muyiwa Ademola:Why He Built His Multimillion-Naira Dream Mansion in Ibadan, And Not His Home Town, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

muyiwa ademola
"I knew that I am not from Ibadan but I grew up there. I have been livig in Ibadan for over 37 years and if I should go by the law, if you live in a place for a decade, you have the right to become a citizen of such soil. I am triple son of Ibadan having spent 37 years. I had my Primary, Secondary, and University Education in Ibadan, got married and have my kids. This shows that I am so much comfortable in the city than any other places. They accepted me and show love. Is not as if I don't know that I am from Ogun State, but there are a lot of people who hails from a particular region but feel comfortable in another region. May be in the nearest future, I will go back to my state and have a country home there, but for now I am happy living in Ibadan," Said, Muyiwa Ademola to Gbolahan Adetayo of City People.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...