Saturday 31 August 2013

Lady confirms the viral photo of Robin Thicke's hand under her butt is real(See Photo)

Many were thinking it was a camera trick when I posted this photo yesterday.and tagged it(Why unfaithful men shouldnt take pics in front of mirrors) Its true afterall.Robin Thicke actually grabbed her butt at the VMA's after-party..He attended the Actual Awards with his wife below..The pic went viral after a Twitter user tweeted it to Robin's wife, Paula Patton,with the message: 'Look at the reflection girl.'

  Lana Scolaro whose butt Robin Thicke grabbed has taken her shot at her 1minute of fame..She says"
'I knew his hand was on my butt. I posted it on Instagram and didn’t notice the reflection. But someone noticed it and commented. I was just like, "Oh I'll Instagram this photo with Robin Thicke, like everybody else,"' she told Celebuzz, adding, 'I didn’t think it would cause this much drama. I didn’t know it would be all over everything like this.''We have mutual friends in common. I actually met him a week before the afterparty,' she revealed.'I was actually going over to the DJ booth and he followed me. His security guard took the photo and said, “You guys make a cute couple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...