Friday 30 August 2013

PHOTOS: Check Out The Exotic Cars Late Prophet Ajanaku Left Behind After His Death

photo 
Prophet Ireti Ijanaku, the late General Overseer of Christ Revival Victory Chapel International who recently passed away left behind 10 exotic cars.
The spiritual father of Tope Alabi who was extremely rich, also left behind an all-white mansion located at Ipaja in Lagos.
See more of his cars and what he said about acquiring exotic cars below
Prophet Ajanaku to City People before he died:
"A lot of people who know me believe I don't have a life and I am mysterious. That is why I decided I would also have a hobby which is my love for exotic cars.
I did that purposely so that everyone will be convinced I also have good taste like every other person. The kind of nature I have doesn't value anything. So my love for cars is intentional. It is not a crime to drive exotic cars.
photophotophoto
READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/45627.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...