Thursday 22 August 2013

Prison Break Lead Actor, Wentworth Miller Comes Out Openly As Gay (LOOK)

 
With the way people are going about this gay thing I hope that one day humanity will not just stop to exists as a result of procreation decline?

As you read this, Prison Break lead actor Wntworth Miller has come out to declare that he is gay. The 41yrs old actor, who was invited to the Saint Petersburg Film Festival in Russia, wrote an open letter informing them that he won't honour the invitation because of the anti-gay law in Russia.

See the popular actor's revelation below:

"Thank you for your kind invitation. As someone who has enjoyed visiting Russia in the past and can also claim a degree of Russian ancestry, it would make me happy to say yes. However, as a gay man, I must decline. I am deeply troubled by the current attitude toward and treatment of gay men and women by the Russian government. 
"The situation is in no way acceptable, and I cannot in good conscience participate in a celebratory occasion hosted by a country where people like myself are being systematically denied their basic right to live and love openly. Perhaps, when and if circumstances improve, I'll be free to make a different choice.
Until then." 
- Wentworth Miller
Pls, what kind of spirit is making people choose to gay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...