Friday 23 August 2013

Thursday, August 22, 2013 I Will End Up Getting Depressed, If I Listen To What People Say - Funke Akindele

In Hollywood there are lots of depressed and unhappy celebrities even here in Nollywood, there are several movies stars that are unhappy with how life is treating them. Life treats some fairly while some are badly treated but out of it all, what really matters is one’s happiness which cannot be measured with anything.

But for Funke Akindele, the talented actress and the most sought-after face in brand endorsements, has revealed that she is not going to be subjected to ridicule due to what joker life is playing with her. In an interview recently, Funke said despite all that has happened she is still as happy as she has always been and nothing is going to take her happiness away from her.

“I’m happy with my life, I am living my life for myself, not for anybody, I am not going to live my life based on what people say; if I do that, I am going to end up being the loser. We all are fallible, we are human, forget the fact that we are celebrities. Being a TV person doesn’t make me a super human being! If I listen to what people are saying, I will end up getting depressed and that’s one thing I won’t allow to happen to me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...