Thursday 22 August 2013

Thief tries to steal Kim's BFF Jonathan Cheban $500k watch minutes after boasting about it on instagram

Hehehehe let me laugh first. You know Kim's bestfriend Jonathan Cheban? I guess you do. Well, he was eating outside at a restaurant when a group of women came to take pictures with him.Shortly after that, he posted images of his wrist flaunting his $500,000 Jacob & watch on instagram with the caption"'I think I overdressed my wrist today with my @jacobandco ...22 karat's is a bit much for daytime LOL,'
The funny part was, he also posted his location.
More below

According to a source, minutes later, a guy walked over to him and started asking questions.Thinking it was a fan,'Jonathan was very friendly. But then the guy grabbed Jonathan . . . and tried to steal his half-million-dollar watch! Jonathan fought back to stop him, and he pushed Jonathan to the floor,' A security guard intervened and the would-be robber escaped without the watch.
Lol all these celebs flaunting their stuff on instagram...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...