Tuesday 13 August 2013

Man Kills Wife, Posts Photo Of Her Dead Body To Facebook

A man, Derek Medina, accused of shooting dead his wife and posting a picture of her corpse on Facebook once wrote a series of self-help books, it emerged today.
Derek Medina, 31, is being quizzed  yesterday by police over the death of his wife Jennifer Alfonso, 26, who was gunned down at their Florida home.
Medina appeared to confess to the murder by posting a gruesome image of a woman's blood-soaked body slumped on the floor with the caption "RIP Jennifer Alfonso".
Shortly before the photograph was uploaded, Medina updated his status saying: "I'm going to prison or death sentence for killing my wife. Love you guys miss you guys take care Facebook people you will see me in the news.
"My wife was punching me and I am not going to stand anymore with the abuse so I did what I did I hope u understand me." (sic)
Following his arrest, it emerged that Medina had penned a number of self-help e-books, including one entitled: "How I Saved Someone's Life and Marriage and Family Problems Thru Communication."
(Story continues after the photos)
According to the Miami New Times blog, Medina maintains a website called EmotionalWriter.com.
On it, he wrote: "I gave 6 months of working on 6 books of guidance and self help to saving people's lives and relating to problems we must over come as one world one nation one country 'give me the opportunity to touch your spirit' give me a chance to change your world or make you understand the world we live in 'these 6 books will change your world in seconds, days, months, years."
Other bizarre titles include: "How a Judgmental and Selfish Attitude Is Destroying the World We Live in Because the World Is Vanishing Beneath Our Eyes and Attention World Save Yourself."
In one book, entitled "Humans Who Are Gifted and Can See the Supernatural Spirit Ghost World We Live in Called Ghost Haunted Adventures", Medina claims he can hunt spirits and once saved his wife from a ghost attack.
READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/43421.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...