Tuesday 3 September 2013

Ayo Adesanya has my name tattooed on her A**s-Ex hubby

Ayo Adesanya recently said she was going to remove a tattoo which reminded her of her ex-hubby Actor/producer,Omogoriola Hassan.In a recent interview with Encomuim,he reacted to the news and asked how she was going to remove the one on her a**s..Lol
"The biggest lesson I learnt was not to trust anyone. The person you trust may eventually disappoint. Then I was the greatest fool but today I am the wisest and happiest. Marrying Ayo then was like boarding a 'one-chance' vehicle. It was like I could never come across a woman I can love like that not knowing I was just being foolish. If not that she had a baby for me, I would have revealed a lot about her. Will just keep them to myself in the interest of our son. But I was agitated when I read that she wants to remove the tattoo on her hand bearing our logo - No Fear. She is free to do but what about the one on her ass where my name was written bold, Omogoriola Hassan? How is she going to remove that? That is stupid of her. If at all you don't like someone again, that doesn't mean you need to go to that extent. But believe me she's still thinking about me because if she's not she wouldn't be thinking about removing my tattoos on her body."
A man's name on your butt...That's gonna be hard to remove,..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...