Thursday 12 September 2013

Why Bianca Ojukwu insists she hasn't met Femi Kayode -Kemi Olunloyo writes again....

Hmmmn Kemi Olunloyo is fearless oh !After claiming Bianca Ojukwu dated FFK,she said
"Nigeria's Ambassador to Spain Mrs Bianca Ojukwu lost two babies for Femi Fani Kayode during our days in UK. They planned to wed. Ask their parents, some in the heavens above. At least Govenor Onoh and his wife Caroline were happy at the time. The first baby was miscarried (Act of God) and the second she #ABORTED! This is what really broke them up. Femi wanted his BABY and he left HER!"
She also revealed why Bianca is insisting Femi refute the allegation.According to her, there is a clause in Late Ojukwu's will that Bianca married him a virgin..
Read Below
Even Virgin Mary will agree with me. Bianca has taken it too far. with the bloodbath in the Federal cabinet yesterday, she may be the next victim. In this audio, I reveal new information on why she insists that she does not know Femi Fani Kayode. there is a will so there is a way.
Does anyone in Ojukwu's will need me to prove that Bianca is NOT a virgin. I have spoken to a source in their camp I cannot mention. There is a clause in Ikemba's will that he married a VIRGIN. Bianca was NOT a virgin and I will protect a VICTIM, any victim just like I protected victims in Canada. I will protect my friend Femi Fani Kayode and his reputation. Bianca needs more than Wall street lawyers to save her reputation. The Ikemba says if she was not a virgin before he married her which she LIED to him about before November 12, 1994 wedding day, she cannot get that money. Its a long drawn out battle and she chose this route rather that want ALL OR NONE with her stepkids. Another reason not to marry people your fathers age. You will have to battle their kids one day in court.
With regards to Shama Maliga, they are Bianca's troll. Her own family members even told me she was a pain at the Presidency that Patience Jonathan had to get rid of her. Stay away from my husband she allegedly said! Jonathan then sent her far away outside he country as a diplomat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...