Tuesday, 3 September 2013
See Who Is Richer Than Who In Naija Entertainment Industry
Rapper MI is missing but Ice Prince is present, and more surprises. See the full list below:
1) Akon – Senegalese-American (Founder, Konvict Music).
2) DON JAZZY – Rank as Best African and Nigeria Music Producer. CEO Mavin Records, Samsung, Loyal Milk and MTN brand ambassador, influential producer. Having produced Songs for D’Banj, Kanye West, Beyonce and American Rap Mogul Jay Z on production credit.
3) P SQUARE – Ranked as Best African Music Group. Featured on Forbes Magazine for Africa twice, sold out concert, presidential guest in at least 5 African countries, they fly a private jet.
4) D’BANJ – CEO of DB Records, Music Artiste. International music brand, GOOD Music, Def Jam, Mercury deal, Sony Entertainment Music distribution deal.
5) WIZKID – Music Artiste. EME artiste, Starboy CEO, affiliation with Disturbing London, international collaboration with Wale and others, performed twice on state with American Pop Singer Chris Brown, highest paid Pepsi ambassador in Africa, MTN ambassador.
6) 2FACE IDIBIA – Music Artiste. churned out 10 million discs and have at least 7 million digital sale, UN ambassador For Youth And Peace, associated with Guinness, Haven Homes, Airtel Worldwide and philanthropist – Tuface Idibia Foundation.
7) ANSELMO RALPH – Music Artiste, Samsung and Coca Cola ambassador, called Angola prince, owns a Perfume line, a clothing label, owns a multimillion dollar tour bus, a Sony Music African artist.
8) SARKODIE – Ghanian Rapper. Presidential Youth Ambassador in Ghana, owns Sark clothing, a Samsung and Fan Milk ambassadors respectively in his country, Ghana.
9) ICE PRINCE – Music Artiste. Multi award winning Rapper, having Six million downloads, owns 2 studios, One Foundation member, Plug N Play ambassador, Zamani Foundation
10) BANKY W – Music Artiste. Co owner EME, Samsung Ambassador, Philanthropist, multiple award R&B and Soul winner.
Posted by NAIJAJAMTALK at 05:42