Wednesday 11 September 2013

‘I Am Chasing Money Now, Any Man Coming Into My Life Now Is Just Coming To Suffer’- Frank Edoho’s Ex

Three years after her separation from her ‘Who Wants To Be A Millionaire’s host, Frank Edoho, Katherine obiang has opened up why she is not ready to remarry now.

Katherine recently said that she is having a lot of suitors, it could have been a great news for those who would consider her hand in marriage, however, she has made it clear that Mr. Right is definitely going to suffer because she is chasing money at the moment and has no time to pay an attention to any relationship. presently and will not have time to give the relationship the attention needed.

Hear her, “I am taking a breather. Right now, I have young children. After you have been in a relationship for so long, I think it is healthy to open your mind to other things. Let’s chase money first, it will come along. When you look at your children, you want to give them so many things, so let me focus on that.”

She also said, “My parents do ask me, especially my mum. I am busy doing so many things, which include Lekki Wives Season II. Anyone who comes into my life now is just coming to suffer. I can’t focus on that person. It is not that I don’t get attention, I do. I get all sorts of attention, but I am not ready. I think in our society, people don’t understand when you say you are not ready. They look at me, like I must be mad; but that is the truth. For me, I don’t want to bargain, because there are so many things to consider. I am on the radio from 10am to 3pm. From that time to wherever, I am running against time and, of course, I must also pay attention.”

Source: Nigeriafilms.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...