Wednesday 4 September 2013

Cossy Orjiakor Is Afraid Of Not Making Heaven And Getting Old To Live Alone (LOOK)



















At the recent V-Channel's Celeb's guest gathering in lagos, they had an interactive session with Cossy Orjiakor and the audience where privileged to ask her their choice questions.

Her most embarrassing moment:… 'I was driving and in the traffic, the guy walked up to me and grabbed my boobs and walked away.

Why she thrives on scandals?… 'don’t love scandals. I don’t like to be in the news too. I just love to be myself. I don’t try to be any other person but me. I’m a good girl.

On her dress sense: …'I wear 4DD. I’m so blessed. It’s not that I’m out to flaunt it, but it’s just that clothes don’t get to cover it all. It’s not really my fault.

On her fears:… I’m afraid of not making heaven and getting old to live alone

Her marital status? ... 'I’m single, not engaged and I’m waiting for the diamond ring.

When she was asked to pray, Cossy declined. Said:… 'I’m a sinner.

READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/46143.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...